Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you ship to me? Short answer is YES! We are happy to ship anywhere, but things may get a little complicated outside of North America.
- Free shipping for purchases over $75 within Canada. We charge a flat rate $10 for orders between $50 - $75 and flat rate of $15 for purchases under $50(within Canada), EFFECTIVE SEPT 1 - rates will increase as follows - Free shipping for purchases over $100 within Canada. We charge a flat rate $15 for orders between $50 - $75 and flat rate of $20 for purchases under $50(within Canada)
- US orders are currently $23 - please contact us if you would like to make other arrangements.
- All items will be shipped with Canada Post unless other arrangements are made.
2. How long will it take to get my order? We want you to receive your order as soon as possible so that you can begin enjoying your new items. Most orders are shipped out on the same or next business day. If your order can not be shipped within 48 hours, we will contact you. Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be shipped on Monday or Tuesday. We ship all packages within Canada via Canada Post Expedited Parcel. This ensures that you will receive a tracking number and insurance on your products.
Orders that are shipped to the United States will be shipped using Canada Post. Any orders that are shipped Internationally outside of the United States will require that you contact us so that we can make appropriate shipping arrangements.
3. Is your stock count accurate? Our website is connected to our retail store point of sale system. This helps ensure that the most accurate inventory numbers possible are available to the website. Having said this, sometimes we go to get that piece of paper for your order and find that it is actually no longer there! In these situations the item is marked on your order and your order cost is recalculated. We are more than happy to try and find items for you! Please send us an email or give us a call :)
4. What if something says you are out of stock but I really want it? It could possibly be something that will be arriving in the next few days or it could be something we can re-order for you. Just shoot us an email and we will do our best to get it for you!
5. Do you do special orders? Absolutely! If there is something you are wanting but don't see it, just ask us!
6. Can I return something? If you feel an item is damaged or defective, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order.. All exchanges and credits on unused and unopened items must be requested within 7 days of receiving the order and will exclude any and all shipping costs. You may not return open packages, paper, pens, stickers, magazines, books or dies. Cash refunds will not be given but we will gladly exchange or store credit will be issued for any returns of unopened products. All freezable products are ordered at your own risk - products may freeze during Canadian winters.